Full-time, Dublin based. Permanent, Santry, Dublin
We are looking for a Finance and Sales Planning Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting the Finance and Sales Planning Manager at Mazda Motor Ireland. Providing a professional and efficient service that demonstrates a passion for the Mazda brand, along with a desire to work for a Challenger organisation.
- Are you a Qualified or Part qualified Accountant with a t least 2 years’ experience?
- Are you proficient in Microsoft Office applications to include Excel at Advanced Level?
- Are you highly organised, flexible, and capable of working to tight deadlines and managing irregular workloads?
- Are you able to work within and contribute to a team?
- Do you have strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills?
- Are you self-motivated with an entrepreneurial approach?
- Do you have a proven track record of delivering an exceptional customer service?
- Do you have an understanding of automotive functions with experience in this field?
- Do you have a thorough understanding of automotive retail and head office functions?
If you answered yes to all or most of the above questions and want to join Mazda’s journey to offer exceptional customer experiences, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your CV and covering letter which highlights all of the above to email@example.com by COB on 18th May 2018.
DOWNLOAD FULL JOB DESCRIPTION