1. JOB PURPOSE
Responsible for maximising MMIRL revenue streams (vehicles, parts & accessory sales) within Ireland through the achievement of sales targets and the delivery of brand at retail as well as for managing, mentoring and coaching an appropriately sized and skilled team in the delivery of the core operational objectives and all aspects of performance within the Region.
2. MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure direct reports understand how their activities contribute towards the success of the team and overall organisation strategy;
- Provide feedback to direct reports/colleagues when there is something to recognise and celebrate. Actively promote the good work of direct reports/colleagues when they have positively made a difference;
- Ensure direct reports identify learning needs and provide opportunities that address those needs;
- Meet with direct reports on a 1-2-1 basis at least once each quarter to discuss objectives, development and any other issues;
- Identify and address blockers that affect the performance of your team (resources / processes / time etc.) and discuss these in a timely way to support them in finding a suitable solution to the problem;
- Proactively manage the underperformance of direct reports and provide on-going feedback to support them in improving their performance in the future;
- Develop working relationships with direct reports and colleagues that are productive in terms of supporting and delivering your work and that of the organisation;
- Adopt a consistent view regarding processes / policies / resources etc. understanding and demonstrating the importance of driving this within your team. For instance, ensure that your direct reports adhere to core policies such as Dress & Appearance or Flexi-time;
- To provide a professional efficient service that demonstrates a passion for the Mazda brand and demonstrates empathy where required in such cases of a customer complaint.
For Full Job Description Click Here
If you feel you have the relevant experience and want to join Mazda’s journey to Challenge Convention, we’d love to hear from you!
If you are our ideal candidate, please send your cover letter and CV to MMUKrecruit@mazdaeur.com
The closing date for applications is 14th July 2017.